• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
That's kinda the point of clan wars tho
Well that's extremely stupid. Clan Wars should be for any clans. Why? Well that's one of the only ways to get better. Is to be in clan wars. On private servers. With an amazing host.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Well that's extremely stupid. Clan Wars should be for any clans. Why? Well that's one of the only ways to get better. Is to be in clan wars. On private servers. With an amazing host.
That's extremely illogical. The best clans make it into the tournament because they provide the best fights, they are mature and know how professional things like tournaments work. If the only way to get better is to fight other clans in tournaments on private servers, then what happens to things like routes, or pvp servers, or SCRIMMAGES? Your clan was removed from the tournament because you disbanded it. You have to (unless you already have) apply with Fallen, and then maybe tech can put you back in.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
That's extremely illogical. The best clans make it into the tournament because they provide the best fights, they are mature and know how professional things like tournaments work. If the only way to get better is to fight other clans in tournaments on private servers, then what happens to things like routes, or pvp servers, or SCRIMMAGES? Your clan was removed from the tournament because you disbanded it. You have to (unless you already have) apply with Fallen, and then maybe tech can put you back in.
Thank you, you made your points clear. And I have applied with Fallen. Tuct said it won't be accepted because I disbanded a clan.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you, you made your points clear. And I have applied with Fallen. Tuct said it won't be accepted because I disbanded a clan.
Nowhere did he say that. Unless I read it wrong he said Pulse had been removed.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci