• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Rules

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
On EU spectators are allowed and we mostly do 3v3 and 4v4
Really? It isn't really fair as someone could either sponsor items that aren't technically in the game, or give info on what the other players have and such things like that.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Really? It isn't really fair as someone could either sponsor items that aren't technically in the game, or give info on what the other players have and such things like that.
Sponsoring isn't allowed. But spectating is because both sidea can hwve spectators

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The rules have been updated with a set of EU rules. Please tell me to add, correct, or remove things if needed.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I needed something to use to look at the rules thanks
-Blue

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate when Clan Battles are on a MCSG server, they should be on a private server.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The Rules Have Been Updated With:
10. Both teams must agree to a map before playing each round. If either team does not agree to a map currently on the map list, then both teams must either skip, leave the lobby, or play on the map automatically chosen (Example. "Valleyside University has been chosen to play on!"). Teams won't be penalized for this unless problems occur after pre-game, or in-game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci