• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Rules

Reaction score
Me too but since many clans use this set of rules and there is no rule about ghost killing then people would ghost kill in a battle because it's not in the rules
Most of the clans have a rule: "No ghost killing, but if someone lags out in live game, it counts as a death".

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the clans have a rule: "No ghost killing, but if someone lags out in live game, it counts as a death".
Not necessarily, if a ghost-kill occurs, it will be allowed due to the fact that nobody can control it. It's unfair in some cases because I particularly knew a guy who ghosted almost every other second and we couldn't kill him or it would be considered ghost killing.

By the way, what clans are you talking about because I hang around most of the clans in my Leaderboards and they know that ghost-killing is fair game.

New Rule Implemented
19. Ghost killing is allowed due to the fact that it's uncontrollable and mainly the player's fault.

Reaction score
Not necessarily, if a ghost-kill occurs, it will be allowed due to the fact that nobody can control it. It's unfair in some cases because I particularly knew a guy who ghosted almost every other second and we couldn't kill him or it would be considered ghost killing.

By the way, what clans are you talking about because I hang around most of the clans in my Leaderboards and they know that ghost-killing is fair game.

New Rule Implemented
19. Ghost killing is allowed due to the fact that it's uncontrollable and mainly the player's fault.
I messed it up :p
*Most of the clans have a rule that when someone ghosts/lags out in pre-game and have evidence, then there's a restart of the match.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Rules Have Been Modified With:
- Some rules have been altered to keep up with today's gameplay.
- Rule 20 and 21 have been implemented.
- All MCSG Rules Apply has been taken out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci