• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Update: Must stay

Should the Update be Pushed to all servers

• Total voters

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
With less sticks in chests now... sticks are more valuable. Crafting bows and fishing rods costs 3 sticks each. Might as well make arrows since you can find bows and fishing rod commonly in tier 1 chests. This chest update beta has flaws. They should just take out strings. With the addition of Tier 3 in this chest update beta, it makes the game really unbalanced.
Sticks are already a little rare. xD

LePanda

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't wanna sound like a nub, but I really prefer the more PvP aspect of the game not necessarily the surviving part, I stress way to much if I don't have food and that leads to me not enjoying the game.
Also seeming as the community is growing, and a lot of players have joined during the PvP aspect of mcsg, maybe pushing this forward to every server would be a bad idea. I believe that keeping it on a few servers is just fine, so people can choose what side whether it be the PvP side or survival side.
preach omg.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This chest update has flaws,Clocks and Compasses are useless,TNT is kinda copying Hive,Tier 3's are way too overpowered

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci