• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ChadTheDJ Q&A Event: April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you swear on your rank that you do not make a single cent of the MCGamer network?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
How does it feel to have a wall full of spam?
How big a role do you play in fixing host issues?

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Who's Chadthedj?
The owner of MCSG.
Aside from owning MCSG, do you have any other jobs? (I'm 99% sure you do, but I have no idea what they/it are/is.)
Do you make any money from MCSG, aside from that needed to maintain and upgrade MCSG? (As in, do you make a personal profit for your time and effort?)
Do you have any personal plans for MCSG that could not or will not go through because the majority of the staff/community would disapprove of it?
ARE YOU AN ACTUAL DJ?
Haha! Everyone knows that billyguy1 is the owner! Haha!

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Who's Chadthedj?
The owner of MCSG.

Aside from owning MCSG, do you have any other jobs? (I'm 99% sure you do, but I have no idea what they/it are/is.)
Do you make any money from MCSG, aside from that needed to maintain and upgrade MCSG? (As in, do you make a personal profit for your time and effort?)
Do you have any personal plans for MCSG that could not or will not go through because the majority of the staff/community would disapprove of it?
ARE YOU AN ACTUAL DJ?

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
Who in your opinion has been the most influential person (good or bad) to get MCGamer where it is now?

Have you ever hacked (any server)? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci