• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ChadTheDJ Q&A Event: April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Presubmission questions are now closed. As such, this thread is now locked. I will be releasing the list of approved questions sometime tomorrow.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
The following questions have been approved. If your name is tagged here, you will have a chance to ask your question live at the Q&A section.

I'm glad to see that a vast majority of the pre-sub questions strayed away from controversy and politics, and were honest questions about how things are around here. It seems like all of the declined pre-sub questions were primarily denied because they were repeats of a previous question.

Once the Q&A hits tomorrow, we will have the Pre-Submission Question section after the Introduction Questions section. If your questions were approved, you must be present in order to ask your question. If you are not present when we reach your question, the panel moderator will be the one to ask it in your place. Also, be sure to include your forum name in your TeamSpeak name; we will use your forum name in order to give you the mic.

Captain | Lqzer (Part 1 of 3. You had a lot of good questions which we really liked, but we decided to split them up to let other people speak periodically.)
  • Before you started MCSG, what were your goals for life (i.e. going to college, getting a job)?
  • How did you come up with the idea to start MCSG?
  • What were your goals for MCSG, and how successful did you guess it would be?
  • What do you do outside of MCGamer (college/work)?
  • Does your job at MCGamer earn you money (yes/no answer, not specified amount because that is too personal)?

inconceivable81
  • How does it feel to have a wall full of spam?
  • How big a role do you play in fixing host issues?

Mooclan
  • Aside from owning MCSG, do you have any other jobs? (I'm 99% sure you do, but I have no idea what they/it are/is.)
  • Do you have any personal plans for MCSG that could not or will not go through because the majority of the staff/community would disapprove of it?
  • ARE YOU AN ACTUAL DJ?

ellebelle1616
  • Is your name even Chad?
  • How do you like your pancakes

Builda_Br3tt
  • Who in your opinion has been the most influential person (good or bad) to get MCGamer where it is now?
  • Have you ever hacked (any server)?

Captain | Lqzer (Part 2 of 3)
  • How do you feel MCGamer has gone for you so far?
  • Under what circumstances would you ever shut down MCGamer?
  • Will you ever livestream on a once or twice a month routine?
  • How do you feel about creating a MCGamer community history that would consist of great detail and take a lot of work to complete?

Ava
  • What does the fox say?

TeamQuartzMasters
  • Do you have a reason your in-game skin looks the way it does?
  • What's your favorite book?

Intensebrawler
  • How goes MCTF2?

Captain | Lqzer (Part 3 of 3. You had a lot of good questions)

• Do you play any sports or follow any sports? If so, what are your favorite teams?
  • What is your favorite food?
  • What would you do if you had one last day to live?

Toe
  • Did you play minecraft before MCSG, and if so how long did you play it, what servers did you play, and who did you play with?

BoostMeGaming
  • When do you plan to release MCSG V3 and what will be added into V3?

Dah_Hobbit
  • Who would win in a fight on MCSG, you or Col? IRL?
  • Do you ever handle little things like ban disputes and reports?
I hope to see everyone at the Q&A tomorrow. And if you'd like to record, you're free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci