• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ceroria's 6,000 Post AMA + Sappy Stuff

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats on being someone that tagged me in a 5k or something posts post, then I don't check back to the forums for 3 weeks and there is another tag for 6k.
I feel like I tag people too much >.<

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I love you Bae. Also My question is who on the staff team/ community team made you be like "omg I love them, their my idol" and that are still here today? ALSO DO YOU LOVE ME

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love you Bae. Also My question is who on the staff team/ community team made you be like "omg I love them, their my idol" and that are still here today? ALSO DO YOU LOVE ME
Tonayyyyy lmao! First off, of course I love you uncle! For the inspiration question, hmm.. That's a good one. I spent a lot of time watching people on YouTube, especially during my first year. I enjoyed watching players who became who they were through MCSG. Some of the bigger names were people like Blamph and Tomahawk, who I found entertaining and fun to watch. During the spring of 2013 the only texture pack I used was R3D Craft, and I spent an entire month trying to learn how to install shaders, because it looked cool in Tomahawk's videos. I also somewhat mirrored my style after egrodo for a while. I liked how things like his music choice was different from the norm, and he was just a pretty cool person. We've had a few pretty good Skype conversations here and there, and I'd say his style has rubbed off on me a little bit.

There are so many people I looked up to in my early days, it's hard to list all but those mentioned are the three I feel influenced my style the most I guess.

To add on to that, in the aforementioned "early days" I'd always wanted to get to know some of the more popular players back in the day, people like zeejayy, TheMegaRyan17, macobeast, HarborSeal, Eborec, Branbob83, soggy, Krafty, etc. and most of which I actually became somewhat good friends with after joinin Trivium last year ^.^

Wow, I wrote a lot. Sorry4paragraph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci