• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ceroria's 6,000 Post AMA + Sappy Stuff

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

*man, it feels like just yesterday I was doing this for 5,000*

Before we start I'm going to tag 4non and Henry because they threatened me if I didn't, plus they're pretty sexy people.

Hi there, friends! Today marks another special landmark in my 32 month long adventure here on MCSG, and more specifically our forums. Today I hit 6,000 posts! I'd like to start out this thread by saying that looking back on my time here, and especially my last year, I realized how much I've done and all the awesome people I've had the chance to interact with, and the insane amount I've matured (I look back at myself from last year and just cringe and some of the weird/immature things I did). My goal when I first joined MCG was to win a survival games match. Literally, just one. Funny enough, it took me a good month and a half to do that very thing, but if you'd told me that I'd still be around 2 and a half years later as an undeniably active moderator of almost 10 months with about 750 total wins, and experience with some of the most esteemed clans, I'd most likely not believe you, yet here I am. Damn.

Back when I first started to become more involved with the forums about two years ago, the more prominent forumers from my perspective were people like Zeno, RC_4777, HalfSquirrel, toby22, Luke Lucas (previously mysteriousali), duckluv321,

ShaunDepro, Mamiamato24, zniz97 (now Eskild | Xero the randy jajaja) etc. and it’s crazy that all of those I mentioned are still on the top posts list even though some of them haven’t been active for over a year. It’s even crazier to think that I have more posts than half of them, these are the people that shaped me as a forumer from looking up to how they acted and what they posted on. I myself didn’t post much back then, I more of just observed. I’d get on the forums on a saturday morning and just look at posts and read threads for a good hour before heading downstairs to do whatever it was like watching TV or catching up with IRL friends on Skype.

Still here we are now, 6,000 whole posts later. Now, this'll sound entirely cliché but I really never could have seen myself getting this far. I mean, I spent my first year and a half here as just another random player and here I am now living all of the dreams I'd had in my early days. I've seen this community change and grow, and look back at myself and wonder what kind of a person I'd be without the experiences from this place, which has become so much more than just a game to so many of us.

So, I’d like to turn this thread into an AMA because that trend seems to be sweeping back around the forums once more, so ask away! I love sharing stuff about myself as long as it’s not too personal, so go ahead and ask what’s on your mind.

I was going to write something so much more elaborate comparing my post count activity to that of some friends of mine and other active forumers, but I couldn’t get it to come out right. It always sounded conceited, or like I was turning this into some sort of competition so I decided to conveniently omit that part haha. Anyway, I can’t thank all of you enough for making my experience and that of others so great here. Stay cool peeps.

Now have a weird gif thing

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I don't get the need for a special. But grats man I guess.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't get the need for a special. But grats man I guess.
I guess special is the wrong word, but I like to write something every 1,000 posts because I enjoy writing and it's fun to me to make threads.
How many times did you have to apply for moderator before getting it?
Long story short I applied four times, but one of them was a denial for age back before I knew what age exceptions were. When I applied for an age exception, I made it to interview and was in waiting for two months, then they lowered the age limit to 14 and I had to re-apply, only to get denied. I then applied again and that's the app that got me accepted :p

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
oioioi ur da randy -_-

Long story short I applied four times, but one of them was a denial for age back before I knew what age exceptions were. When I applied for an age exception, I made it to interview and was in waiting for two months, then they lowered the age limit to 14 and I had to re-apply, only to get denied. I then applied again and that's the app that got me accepted :p
My way for the mod position:
Declined two times, accepted, resigned, declined, accepted, resigned ^_^

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Grats and all that
Ever want to play CSGO?
Boy have I got a deal
U play CSGO with me I play block game with you!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Seroria or Ceroria?
Who do you think will win the CG8?
Weren't you a potato before?
When do you think you will resign?
Do you support #AGCeroria2013?
Do you love me?

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Seroria or Ceroria?
Do you love me?
Grats on mod c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Grats and all that
Ever want to play CSGO?
Boy have I got a deal
U play CSGO with me I play block game with you!
I'm totally down for CS:GO when I have the time c:
Seroria or Ceroria?
Do you love me?
Ceroria, Seroria is a nub.
Staff will win CG8 of course >:]
I was totally not a potato, I was a carrot.
I don't have any plans on resigning soon, seeing as I'm still working on a few projects and have no reason to in the near future.
No, Amber and I are not in a relationship.
Ofcourseiloveyou

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci