• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
My post was deleted because people can't seem to handle the truth of the matter.
Saying sorry fixes basically nothing. You have to prove it.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
My post was deleted because people can't seem to handle the truth of the matter.
Saying sorry fixes basically nothing. You have to prove it.
I deleted it because flame can come from it, Catty he never said he wouldn't prove he would stop, it's been less than 48 hours since he apologized and he hasn't said a word to any of you, that doesn't mean people can harass him in the meantime.

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw, but I already made a comment to someone saying that boosting players with rods/fists things like that is allowed. you can go back and look for yourself.
I deleted it because flame can come from it, Catty he never said he wouldn't prove he would stop, it's been less than 48 hours since he apologized and he hasn't said a word to any of you, that doesn't mean people can harass him in the meantime.
Please don't double post, use the edit button next time.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Catty he never said he wouldn't prove he would stop, it's been less than 48 hours since he apologized and he hasn't said a word to any of you, that doesn't mean people can harass him in the meantime.
If you consider harassment to be quoting someone to show they are contradicting themselves, I believe you are mistaken.

Nuet

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw, but I already made a comment to someone saying that boosting players with rods/fists things like that is allowed. you can go back and look for yourself.
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

Remember to use the edit button next time bub :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci