• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People saying "Just ignore them" or "Get off the computer" are incorrect. That was clearly not the reason for this girl to take her precious life. Obviously they obtained certain personal information, such as a picture of her and spread it around. They could have bagged her image by calling her ugly which can really damage someone's self confidence. She obviously got to the point where she couldn't take it, she believed everything they said and she no longer wanted to live the life she was given. It really saddens me that it was too late for her to get the reassurance she needed to pursue her existence. She will be missed.

Reaction score
People saying "Just ignore them" or "Get off the computer" are incorrect. That was clearly not the reason for this girl to take her precious life. Obviously they obtained certain personal information, such as a picture of her and spread it around. They could have bagged her image by calling her ugly which can really damage someone's self confidence. She obviously got to the point where she couldn't take it, she believed everything they said and she no longer wanted to live the life she was given. It really saddens me that it was too late for her to get the reassurance she needed to pursue her existence. She will be missed.
We're all talking about simple acts of bullying like swearing at people or calling them racial slurs. Yes, if something like people spreading pics around of her happens, that would be really serious. But come on bro, when it's just people swearing at you and you feel disturbed just leave the computer. It's not that hard =/

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're all talking about simple acts of bullying like swearing at people or calling them racial slurs. Yes, if something like people spreading pics around of her happens, that would be really serious. But come on bro, when it's just people swearing at you and you feel disturbed just leave the computer. It's not that hard =/
That is not counted as bullying to many people. Replying with a simply "Sick" soothes the confidence.

FailingBully: haha ur so bad u shud neck irl no1 likes u
ConfidentPerson: thats really cool man hope you have a great day

FailingBully: failed

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazingly written post Danni! Keep up the great work on these threads.

Autoclicking
Hopefully with the new anti cheat this will be come across far less! Devin said auto clicking is one of the many new things the new anti cheat update can detect. Let's hope it works this time!

Reaction score
That is not counted as bullying to many people. Replying with a simply "Sick" soothes the confidence.

FailingBully: haha ur so bad u shud neck irl no1 likes u
ConfidentPerson: thats really cool man hope you have a great day

FailingBully: failed
I just have a laugh out of it and make fun of him I guess.
I played videogames since I was really young (both arcade games or playing ps2 with my friends) so I got pretty used to trash talks.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When the police investigated the people who were bullying her so bad and telling her to kill herself were charged because they assisted in the loss of her life.
People think two things.

1. A computer screen makes them invincible, some people think they can do whatever they want and never see the reprocussions because they can make themselves "anonymous"

2. That their actions don't affect others. A computer screen brings up the illusion that things aren't as serious. Newsflash, all human interaction has reprocussions.

Danni I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, and I hope the two who encouraged her depression understand fully fledged what they did wrong and use this experience to become better people.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing thread as always!
I am sorry to hear about your friend... :/

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice thread, this 'problem' is actually heavily underestimated! Thanks for informing us once again, keep it up!

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
umm... 1 question;
I get this Boosting is when u hit your friend to launch them towards the opponent.
but is that allowed?.. if so/not, what are the conditions?

cause I have boosted my friend (2 team) before, are we not supposed to do that?

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a great thread! Unfortunately, the four community is pretty accepting and nice, they usually aren't the problem. This issue are the other people not on the forums who are the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci