• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Build Team] Team Xonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholyhakisak

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UnholyHakisak
Why do you want to build a map? i have been looking for a build team for a while now, and i want to start somewhere here, and make us big on youtube and be a "master builder"
What qualifies you to be an All-Arounder? well, I'v built PC's, farmiliar with after effects & 3ds max (if that helps), i have an alright GPU (AMD HD 7870 (x2 in crossfire but MC doesnt support Xfire)). i want to get better at recording cinematic's with shader packs and high res texturepack's, i understand binary well (and have built calculators in MC) so id say im pretty good with redstone. i spend alot of my time on my computer. MY MAIN interests in MC is to build castles/structures (i dont like modern too much)(what really gets me going is castles on hills). iv used MC worldpainter a fair bit. iv had MC since the end of 2011 and none of my freinds are commited as i am.
Would you build something for all categories for you trial build? i dont like modern style minecraft, id prefer medieval/ancient-structures. medieval is my passion & which i would also like to improve on.
Post pictures of your work: i dont have a picture, but i have this cinematic i made
Anything else you would like to tell us? im from NSW, Australia.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations lucas_rag! Your application has been accepted! We would like you to join our server and do a trial build for us. When you have the time, hop on our server and do your trial build in the Spawn area. Good luck! :)

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations lucas_rag! Your application has been accepted! We would like you to join our server and do a trial build for us. When you have the time, hop on our server and do your trial build in the Spawn area. Good luck! :)
Could you give me an idea of what you want me to build? I tend to do better that way.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lucas_rag
Why do you want to build a map? Because I love building with people and it makesme proud of our team.
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since i got it in august of 2012.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Ancient, modern.
Post pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/7liuhN4 Something quick i built If you odn't think it is enough please stil let me have a trial build
Anything else you would like to tell us? I am fun to be around, I can easily forgive people, and am overall nice.
Sorry lucas, but your application has been denied. The image you have provided to us, http://imgur.com/5gLun9W, is stolen content from the user RockDude69. You may not reapply.

https://minebook.me/rockdude69/photo/61778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci