• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Build Team] Team Xonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Xonia

Tribute
Reaction score
Currently, Team Xonia [IS] hiring. We are looking for [10] applicants. Good luck!

Greetings, Tributes!

Old_Spice_ here from Team Xonia. This is the official thread for our build team. I am excited to share to you guys our maps, updates, members, etc. If you are interested to apply, please make sure that you check the requirements. Hope you like the thread and our build team!

Members of Team Xonia

Team Leader: Old_Spice_

Head Terraformer: eeelliii00
Head Builder: TheGiantTiger
Head of Details: LaxTerrier
Head Redstoner: Pixelatorx2
Head of Gameplay: DracoeWWJD
Head All-Arounder: Ethan_brown

-Old_Spice_
-Ethan_brown
-eeelliii00
-Pixelatorx2
-TheGiantTiger
-DracoeWWJD
-LaxTerrier

Trial Builders:

Ex-Members: Mr_Gliter, Geminiblader, Salamancer101, TheBlueMeerkat, NingaristicNinga, Purdze, Aarg0, liveininfamy, GotCubes, Purge_Hawk1, Mooshman96

Our Maps

-Deception Valley
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/70-complete-deception-valley-by-team-xonia.52924/

-The Survival Games: Catching Fire
-Thread not up yet.

Our Server

If you have been accepted onto our build server, point your Minecraft client to the following IP:

198.24.178.178:25574

If you are not a part of our build team, don't even think about joining, this server is whitelisted. Our server has several worlds, plugins, and not a lot of lag. Plus. we have the program WorldGuard which disables TNT and other forms of griefing. Don't even think about griefing us!

Applications

The application process is as follows:

If you submit an application, all of our members will review it. If the majority says yes, we will accept you and put you in a trial build, to prove your skills and to make sure you didn't post your images off of Google. :p

You can do your trial build within 10 days of us accepting you or you will be demoted, unless stating why (vacation, family things, etc.). When it is done, message us on the forums or in Minecraft with the /mail command with the coordinates and we will take a look at it. If it is similar to images you posted on your application and looks good, you will be accepted. However, if your builds vary drastically from your application, you will be denied.

Requirements:

-Anyone who does not follow the template will be overlooked.
-Posting an application without pictures will automatically get you denied. No second chances.
-Posting pictures of stolen content will have you denied. No second chances.
-Posting a low-quality application or one-sentence applications will likely be denied.
-If you have a ban record on MCSG, you will not get accepted. However, if you have had one successful ban dispute, you have a chance.
-If you get banned on MCSG, you will be banned from us as well. We check every week to see who's doing what.

Here is the list of the applications for the ones who are interested in applying:

Terraformer - Open

Terraformers are in charge of using WorldEdit or VoxelSniper to create awesome natural features or to work with the programs to make awesome looking features. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
Why do you want to build a map?
How long have you worked with Terraforming?
Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper?
Post pictures of your terraforming:
Anything else you would like to tell us?

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Team Xonia to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

Builder - Open
Builders are in charge of building us our structures and main features, such as houses, libraries, airships, anything that has to do with building. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you built in Minecraft?
What kind of building styles fit you best?
Post pictures of your builds:

I, [Name Here], pledge that I will work with Team Xonia to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove me from the team.

Details- Open
Detail is one of the most important parts of a map, so we need some talented detailers to help us make our map look great! Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How do you add detail?
How can you make each build unique?
Post pictures of your details:

Redstone - Open
Redstone is, by far, the most challenging regular position we have. These players have to work with redstone to create all sorts of traps, secret rooms, doors, you name it. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
How long have you worked with Redstone?
Are you good at complex Redstone contraptions?
Post pictures of your work:

Gameplay Aspects - Open
This position has all to do with the gameplay. Whether it is parkour, chests, stories, or traps, it's all within this position. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
What kind of aspects can you add to our map?
How can your aspects make our map better?
Post pictures of your aspects:

All-Around - Open
This position is for the ones who are good at pretty much everything. However, if you want this position, you better be VERY good. These applications take a bit longer to review and are a lot more strict. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN:
What qualifies you to be an All-Arounder?
Would you build something for all categories for you trial build?
Post pictures of your work:

Unban Application

Post one of these if you were removed from the server.

Minecraft IGN:
Position you were when you were banned:
Why were you removed from our team?
Do you agree that you will not break the rules again?
Do you agree to the Team Xonia oath?

If you post a dispute and it is poorly-written or it is your second dispute, you will be denied and cannot re-apply. If you want to be re-added, you need to prove it to us. If you get banned after we re-hire you, you can not post a dispute.

Rules<<<Read please
-If you are found guilty of griefing our server, you will be deopped, demoted, and de-whitelisted from your team and you will not be able to re-apply.
-Respect each and every team member. Failure to do so will be a week temp-ban the first time, a permaban the second time.
-Advertising other build teams/clans/servers is not allowed. Do it and you'll have a bad time.
-Lying on here is taken seriously. You will be permanently banned if found guilty and depending on the situation, you may or may not re-apply.
-You must be an active team member. Being inactive for over 10 days will result in you being demoted, unless stated why (vacation, family issues, etc.). You must tell us before leaving.
-Do not modify other people's work dramatically unless they say so or if the team says so. Failure to do so can result in bans from 1 day to 1 month.
-Any attempt to crash the server will result in a week ban. The second time you will be permabanned.

News

10/19/13 - We are back on track, with Deception complete and with out stuff together. Removed old members, hired new ones, etc.

9/2/13 - Almost done with Deception Valley! Coming on 85% done!

8/30/13 - The following member has been removed due to inactivity:

-@_Reevesdrums_

You may re-apply, but please make sure to use the proper application and template.

8/24/13 - The following members have been removed due to inactivity:

-TheBluemeerkat
-Salamancer101

You may re-apply, but please make sure to use the given template.

8/20/13 - The following member has been removed due to inactivity:

-Ninga

You may re-apply, but please make sure use the given template.

===================================================================

I hope our build team goes far! If you want to join, feel free to do so! We love to see new members! We all are looking forward for new maps, good times, and great friends!

-Sincerley,
Team Xonia

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Please note,
This is the official thread, do not search for our other ones.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lucas_rag
Why do you want to build a map? Because I love building with people and it makesme proud of our team.
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since i got it in august of 2012.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Ancient, modern.
Post pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/7liuhN4 Something quick i built If you odn't think it is enough please stil let me have a trial build
Anything else you would like to tell us? I am fun to be around, I can easily forgive people, and am overall nice.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lucas_rag
Why do you want to build a map? Because I love building with people and it makesme proud of our team.
How long have you built in Minecraft? Since i got it in august of 2012.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Ancient, modern.
Post pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/7liuhN4 Something quick i built If you odn't think it is enough please stil let me have a trial build
Anything else you would like to tell us? I am fun to be around, I can easily forgive people, and am overall nice.
You have some potential, but if you want to get accepted, I will want to see some more photos and a more detailed application. :)

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
You have some potential, but if you want to get accepted, I will want to see some more photos and a more detailed application. :)
Tell me what you want me to build and I will build it and add it to my photo thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci