• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Cake!

Do you think cake should be re-added as a tier 2 chest item?

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Benjamins are too powerful to be put back as tier 2 items. I would love it and wouldn't complain, but I think it's better simply as a sponsor item. They can be used to restore 6 hunger or to block people in houses and they would be stuck their until they eat their way out, which takes a long time. I think it should stay as it is now.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think Benjamins are too powerful to be put back as tier 2 items. I would love it and wouldn't complain, but I think it's better simply as a sponsor item. They can be used to restore 6 hunger or to block people in houses and they would be stuck their until they eat their way out, which takes a long time. I think it should stay as it is now.
Maybe an extreme rarity. Like 1 for every 2 diamonds kinda rarity.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Well its nice to see most people agree with me :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Even if Id like to have cake back as a chet item, Ill have to disagee on this one since it would make cake sponsoring completely pointless.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Even if Id like to have cake back as a chet item, Ill have to disagee on this one since it would make cake sponsoring completely pointless.
It wouldn't be pointless if you don't have it. Besides, most of the sponsor items you can get in chests anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci