• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Cake!

Do you think cake should be re-added as a tier 2 chest item?

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
As most of you probably know, cake is no longer an in-game chest item, but only a sponsor item. I believe cake should be re-added as a tier 2 chest item because it is very helpful. Cake is great if you're running from someone and need to eat, plus you can use cake to block 1 wide entrances, which can prevent an enemy from chasing you or can make a funny prank on someone.

Please post your thoughts below and reply to the poll!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to see cakes back in chests but its not a priority so it probably won't happen.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to see cakes back in chests but its not a priority so it probably won't happen.
Yeah, maybe next time they change the chest items, they will consider bringing it back. Hopefully!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah! It is versatile and just plain cool. They could put it in instead of some useless food item like pumpkin pie that just replicates older food items (not just saying pie because I am Benjaminist, but that's partly the reason). Also,
BENJAMIN!!!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah! It is versatile and just plain cool. They could put it in instead of some useless food item like pumpkin pie that just replicates older food items (not just saying pie because I am Benjaminist, but that's partly the reason). Also,
BENJAMIN!!!
Cakes in chests means more Benjamin worshiping!! :D

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
but there's no sense crying over every mistake
we just keep on trying til we run out of cake

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss cake, but I do not want to see it in chest because it will lead to more runners. When there was cake, I would always see people running and placing cake to never stop running. It will get annoying real fast. But on the upside, it would allow us to trap people in various places.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I miss cake, but I do not want to see it in chest because it will lead to more runners. When there was cake, I would always see people running and placing cake to never stop running. It will get annoying real fast. But on the upside, it would allow us to trap people in various places.
Ahh the cake.... So misunderstood. All it wanted was a real relationship, someone to love it and care for it. But no, people just eat, eat and eat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci