• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island & Demons Breeze - Are they suited for the community these days?

Should they be removed?

• Total voters

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I don't mind Breeze Island, I definitely prefer Breeze Island 2 over it though.

And for Demons Breeze, when it was removed a few months ago, it was upset xD I really really like this map, would be upset if it was removed again :c
I understand your opinion. I personally think the builds are bad on Demons Breeze, but the gameplay is interesting.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
My opinion would be to remove Demons, as it is laggy and well, not really suited for PvP. The removal of Breeze can be debated upon, but I feel that these really do not match today's PvP style.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
You look at the build quality of breeze/demons, they've got nothing on the maps of today. However the maps are still really fun to play on, and that's why I think they should stick around :)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
As stated before me I believe Breeze island is a classic however If you were to add lilypads around the map like Zone 85 revamped has done then it would make pvp more interesting. On the point of Demons breeze I love the map. I find new little chests and rooms everytime I play. The gameplay is very different to every other map on this server and hey, aren't people on here for its uniqueness.
Just to give my 2 cents.
Killer

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Demons breeze- add way more tier 2's Breeze Island- add more tier 2's
My route for both Breeze island and Demons breeze gets me 4tier 2's and a lot of tier 1s and not many people actually take this route. Study your routes!

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
My route for both Breeze island and Demons breeze gets me 4tier 2's and a lot of tier 1s and not many people actually take this route. Study your routes!
I want full diamond not full iron, a route at least needs 73 tier twos..........illuminati confirmed

numberlock

Spectator
Reaction score
Back in the day breeze islands was my favorite map.
It's a classic, chasing people till they hit the glass dome.

On the other hand I don't think that demons breeze has the bast building style in comparison to the other maps but its really fun to play on. It's funny to see how players are getting punched into lava.
In the end I don't think this two maps should be removed.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
The amount that these maps are still played makes me lean towards not wanting them removed. However, personally, I wouldn't mind if they were. I'm not sure if it's just cause I'm bad at the game, but Demon's Breeze makes me super anxious and I've never been able to find a decent chest route on Breeze Island that not everyone else takes as well.

Reaction score
I think Demon's Breeze has to be removed. Some1 just replaced some thinks, copy/pasted nether fortress and normal MC village and built some bridges and he got VIP. Also builds are not hard to build. And I think MCGamer should have just 1 Breeze Island version. And I think MCG can remove Demon's Breeze and Breeze Island from the servers because we have Breeze Island 2.

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
I absolutely hate Demons Breeze. Terribly designed and terribly built! I feel like someone else could have done a way better job with the hell themed side of Breeze Island. The map creators even spelled things wrong on some of their signs. Nevertheless, it is still very popular.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci