• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island & Demons Breeze - Are they suited for the community these days?

Should they be removed?

• Total voters

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Breeze Island & Demons breeze are old maps, and were created when the map making community was not as good as currently. The gameplay & build style of these maps is not suited for the community in my oppinion these days.

Either they should be removed, or they should be revamped. We no longer want long boring water fights, nor do we want stupid spawn killing by punching people into lava off of the bridges. Leave your thoughts in the comments & vote in the Poll.

NOTE: This is MY opinion, I think this would be best for the community. Please do not hate on me for stating my opinions.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Breeze Island already has a remake. Both are pretty bad.

Meanwhile, Demons Breeze is pretty good. lol

Reaction score
I don't play Breeze Island too much, but I know it is a classic, and I don't really want it being removed. I personally love demons breeze so I really don't want it removed. XD But that's my opinion, I'm sure other's opinions will vary.

RichyCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
I really love demons breeze, as much as I do not like breeze island as much, it's a classic. I personally do not think they should be removed :D

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I really love demons breeze, as much as I do not like breeze island as much

Breeze Island & Demons breeze are old maps, and were created when the map making community was not as good as currently. The gameplay & build style of these maps is not suited for the community in my oppinion these days.
Why aren't they suited for the community now?

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Honestly, Breeze Island if it was put forward now, wouldn't be regarded as a great map. But, it is simply the fact that it is a classic map. Other than the 'Survival Games #' series of maps it is probably the first map I played.

Demon's Breeze, I do like. This is because the gameplay is unique, what other map do you have to be cautious when travelling to different places. What other map do you have to worry about someone pushing you into lava every 5 seconds. I understand why people would dislike the map, but most people dislike it, because of the unique gameplay.

M

MattGlowstone

I honestly like breeze island I have a great route on it, but on demons breeze I do find it harder to survive, if I had the choice I would keep both maps as they are played a lot, my opinion :)

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Breeze island is just one of classic maps.
I think it wouldn't be a good idea to remove it. It doesn't really fit the current playstyle of SG. But two years ago I had a good time on it.(SG was a lot different back then) I have some amazing memories there, so please just keep it this way. :)

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel you man! The only reason why I hate Breeze Island is because of the whole water thingy, but still since the map is oldschool they wont remove it. About demons breeze, pffff.. I dont care XD

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that Breeze island will never be removed!

On the other hand i think Demons Breeze is badly designed and it looks terrible due to it being a remake... I hope @Ninetailefox92s lava map will be added and also will hopefully take the place of Demons breeze ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci