• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocked words [NSFW]

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
It's obvious you think that your right, that's human impulse your opinion resides above everyone else's for you and everyone else too, but everyone has their right to express their opinions. This is a forum, if he believes that max's intentions were related to supporting slavery, don't flame about it. If you keep saying that it's not it won't make a difference let the people decide what they believe. If he chooses to believe something different than you, you do not have to express that he's wrong let the people decide.
Yes and no, the main reason is because i'm bored.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
It's obvious you think that your right, that's human impulse your opinion resides above everyone else's for you and everyone else too, but everyone has their right to express their opinions. This is a forum, if he believes that max's intentions were related to supporting slavery, don't flame about it. If you keep saying that it's not it won't make a difference let the people decide what they believe. If he chooses to believe something different than you, you do not have to express that he's wrong let the people decide.
i said one thing that had nothing to do with slavery or racism and he escelates it to this, he was flaming and ikacanyon was trying to stop the flame please dont make it even worse

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Now hold on a second, I only said I had the right to defend him If i wanted to. Thats the only thing I said lol I never flamed anybody, in fact, I was trying to prevent one...

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
sorry for double post but i said one thing that had nothing to do with slavery or racism and he escelates it to this, he was flaming and ikacanyon was trying to stop the flame please dont make it even worse
It's really not making it worse.... and he was trying to stop the flame by arguing about it Kden...... The forums have changed I guess...

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
sorry for double post but i said one thing that had nothing to do with slavery or racism and he escelates it to this, he was flaming and ikacanyon was trying to stop the flame please dont make it even worse
By stopping flame its smart to simply not respond and i'm shutting up now so we can be friends.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
It's really not making it worse.... and he was trying to stop the flame by arguing about it Kden...... The forums have changed I guess...
Forums have changed? I was here LONG before you so I really don't want a stupid answer like that if you're going to even comment be smart about it

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Lets stop this right here... It isnt even related to the topic of the thread... and Im confused about what you mean about "the forums have changed".... Oh well doesnt matter

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Forums have changed? I was here LONG before you so I really don't want a stupid answer like that if you're going to even comment be smart about it
Lets stop this right here... It isnt even related to the topic of the thread... and Im confuse about what you mean about "the forums have changed".... Oh well doesnt matter
FRIENDS, no flame plz

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that you said ikanawhatever was trying to stop the flame by continuing to post and argue about it, as well my time in the forum dates back to 1 and 1/2 years ago. I haven't been active until recently, on this new account if you've been here longer that props. Also I didn't say anything to offend you, your really seeming to jump for a flame.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that you said ikanawhatever was trying to stop the flame by continuing to post and argue about it, as well my time in the forum dates back to 1 and 1/2 years ago. I haven't been active until recently, on this new account if you've been here longer that props. Also I didn't say anything to offend you, your really seeming to jump for a flame.
STOP FLAMING

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci