• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blocked words [NSFW]

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Come on guys dont fight over such a silly subject.... yeah it may have sounded racist, but that wasnt Max's intentions in the first place

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Come on guys dont fight over such a silly subject.... yeah it may have sounded racist, but that wasnt Max'es intentions in hte first place
No defend the creator of slavery, you sick man

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
No defend the creator of slavery, you sick man
Lol I think Im completely on the right of defending him :p I mean... Im a spanish speaker! I could have had more reasons than many others to get mad but there really wasnt a reason for that! lol

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Lol I think Im completely on the right of defending him :p I mean... Im a spanish speaker! I could have had more reasons than many others to get mad but there really wasnt a reason for that! lol
So you are betraying your people?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
So you are betraying your people?
Lol what the hell are you talking about? Im not saying this in a mean way, but honestly, what are you talking about?
I thought you said the slavery thing as a joke (that Max was the creator)... please tell me it was.

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Lol what the hell are you talking about? Im not saying this in a mean way, but honestly, what are you talking about?
I thought you said the slavery thing as a joke (that Max was the creator)... please tell me it was.
Okay, we should probably get back on topic.

Slave Lover

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Lol I think Im completely right lol
It's obvious you think that your right, that's human impulse your opinion resides above everyone else's for you and everyone else too, but everyone has their right to express their opinions. This is a forum, if he believes that max's intentions were related to supporting slavery, don't flame about it. If you keep saying that it's not it won't make a difference let the people decide what they believe. If he chooses to believe something different than you, you do not have to express that he's wrong let the people decide.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci