• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Hitting Technique

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing as the top people on the leaderboards all use block hits, it is not nooby.

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I have gotten 10 times better because of block hitting. Weirdly enough I actually learned from Thatonetomahawks videos :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Or how about, You just dont do it. Block Hitting is for people who cant PVP and need a bug to help them. I personally can beat a block hitter. Its easy. Strafe. Block hitters are slow, so that cant counter your strafe. And If you REALLY want to beat them, run behind them while they are attacking you.
Blocking and hitting are not bugs.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Block-Hitting is for people who can't PvP? The last time I played I won 30 games in a day; and I block hit all the time. (Currently on vacation right now.) Block-Hitting is an amazing strategy, if done right. So many people these days do it in the wrong moments. You should block hit when backed up against a wall with nowhere to go, and in a tight area, this way there is no way to "strafe". That's probably the reason your beating block-hitters, because they are doing it in inappropriate times--because really you should never block-hit when someone has the ability to get behind you.

Also a question, if block-hitting is so bad why do people such as ThatOneTomahawk Sleivert @Me do it? And why were/are they successful?
that's assuming you block hit almost every fight and during the fight you just block hit.
pls use edit button.

Block hitting is a great strategy, in close quarters it is definitely the way to go. Block hitting is also not a very hard skill to pick up, so pixel does have a point in that it is very easy to use.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Block-hitting doesn't really need to be mastered :/. Block-hitting is just spamming your left and right click while aiming at your enemy. After personal experience with block-hitting I find that as long as you're half good at strafing you can easily kill your opponent no matter how little damage you do. Plus, a fishing rod stun + strafe = block hitter has no chance :p.
I can kill any of the rebels/forgotten with by block-hitting, even when they have fishing rods. Either your strategy is not good, or I am just legit at block-hitting.

_BRICKSMASHER_

Platinum
Reaction score
Block-hitting doesn't really need to be mastered :/. Block-hitting is just spamming your left and right click while aiming at your enemy. After personal experience with block-hitting I find that as long as you're half good at strafing you can easily kill your opponent no matter how little damage you do. Plus, a fishing rod stun + strafe = block hitter has no chance :p.
I disagree! if u dont hit them at the right time then youll just be blocking or hitting, not both. it needs to be precise. if you miss you can be screwed!

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree! if u dont hit them at the right time then youll just be blocking or hitting, not both. it needs to be precise. if you miss you can be screwed!
I said that because block-hitting makes you lose momentum and then you lose the reach your opponent has.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Block Hitting is cheap imo. I prefer strafing to it. I always love thinking that they were crying because their seemingly *foolproof* strategy didn't work.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
I have recently added this to a new strategy Im experimenting with. Its just sooooo op......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci