• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSplice

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Fumez
Wins: legacy : 360/2600 new: 162/666
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): jaydenmunday123
Reason why we should accept you: I hope if I get the chance to join this clan I can provide the members with a fun and friendly experience and will always know my place if it comes to it and just want a nice stable clan to have a good time with!

Reaction score
IGN: Fumez
Wins: legacy : 360/2600 new: 162/666
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): jaydenmunday123
Reason why we should accept you: I hope if I get the chance to join this clan I can provide the members with a fun and friendly experience and will always know my place if it comes to it and just want a nice stable clan to have a good time with!
666 devil child

NeonHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:NeonHD
Wins: LEGACY:549/189 NEW:63/246
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):NeonHD
Reason why we should accept you: im from eu but I get 96 ping on us soo but anyway I really wanna join this clan to prove my self worthy to you pvp gods now I spoken to most of you before like Ray Kezin chris any ect so I'm not a complete randy please it would make my day if I got accepted u can 1vs1 me if u want and I know I'm only 13 and from eu so different time zones but we can find a way around it

Drake

Career
Reaction score
can i apply?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

CustomHacks

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: CosmiqGod
Wins: 321/1279
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): argonaut587
Reason why we should accept you:I want to join because what I have learnt through the MCSG pvp base of it now is clans. Solo fighting isn't as fun anymore but doing clan battle's can electrify the fun on MCSG. I want to join also because I can learn new styles of pvp! (When Summer is on gonna mayb reset stats and tryhard)!

JukingKraken

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN : __ImLucky__
Wins : 9 (decent i guess)
Skype : Just search up ImLucky if not then lucky.nguyen2003
Reason : I was kicked out of a clan for "Hacking" but is hacking jitterclicking? But anyway, i want to join a clan to help out the members of the clan and the community. I feel like i can help out in some way but i need to join this clan to prove it.

MisterMittens

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MisterMittens
WINS: 96 ( out of 724 )
Why me: I have been dedicating a lot of time into Minecraft, 2 months after the stats reset I really became a serious player and YouTuber. My stats is like 1 out of 8, but now when I play I win like 1 out of 3. I may not be the best YouTuber but I do produce quality content and dedicate time into this, I think I will be a great asset. And also, like all of these YouTubers are fellows I watch daily, and who inspired me to become a better player. They inspire me to go play and record. Anyway, hope I will be a part of it :)

Reaction score
IGN: Crase
Wins:40/139
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):stricker501
Reason why we should accept you: I have not been in a clan for a while and this clan seems to be a fun friendly environment. Plus all of you are good

NeonHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:NeonHD
Wins: LEGACY:549/189 NEW:63/246
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):NeonHD
Reason why we should accept you: im from eu but I get 96 ping on us soo but anyway I really wanna join this clan to prove my self worthy to you pvp gods now I spoken to most of you before like Ray Kezin chris any ect so I'm not a COMPLETE randy please it would make my day if I got accepted u can 1vs1 me if u want and I know I'm only 13 and from eu so different time zones but we can find a way around it also im a youtuber so i can rec all the clan wars

Butter_Cow11

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:IGotSmacked(As a child)
Wins: 35?
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):gabeatienza55
Reason why we should accept you:
I liek applez liek force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.