• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Ratio's of MCSG

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
What.. How isn't he considered the most skilled player ever? Or do people actually stoop to the levels of boosting ratios nowadays?
Oh my god! This is honestly an honor to know that you're aware of my existence! First off, I would like to tell you and all other people who aren't aware that what Nick (darkrai202) said is true, including the fact that he can kill me on US. :p That being said, I would like to publicly say that I did not boost, I did not team every game, and I did not hack to obtain that w/l ratio. Second, Blamph (Or Blake), I know you've heard this a million times, but you are my PVP idol. Honestly, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be close to where I am now, thus I greatly thank you. And I apologize if I sound like a kiss-ass.

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
Mr_smaha is an alt he's MattAldridge
Aha, someone finally said this! I've been waiting to prove someone wrong about this. MattAldridge was my old main . I only had access to the MattAldridge account from June of 2013 to August of 2013. Then on September 1st, I bought my Mr_Smaha account (my current main) for the sole reason that my parents wanted me to get a new account, so I did. And also, I did not intend to obtain such a ratio on Mr_Smaha, I just won... A lot....

Last edited:

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aha, someone finally said this! I've been waiting to prove someone wrong about this. MattAldridge was my old main . I only had access to the MattAldridge account it from June of 2013 to August of 2013. Then on September 1st, I bought my Mr_Smaha account (my current main) for the sole reason that my parents wanted me to get a new account, so I did. And also, I did not intend to obtain such a ratio on Mr_Smaha, I just won... A lot....
dud make a youtube

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh my god! This is honestly an honor to know that you're aware of my existence! First off, I would like to tell you and all other people who aren't aware that what Nick (darkrai202) said is true, including the fact that he can kill me on US. :p That being said, I would like to publicly say that I did not boost, I did not team every game, and I did not hack to obtain that w/l ratio. Second, Blamph (Or Blake), I know you've heard this a million times, but you are my PVP idol. Honestly, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be close to where I am now, thus I greatly thank you. And I apologize if I sound like a kiss-ass.
I love you too baby. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci