• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Ratio's of MCSG

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What.. How isn't he considered the most skilled player ever? Or do people actually stoop to the levels of boosting ratios nowadays?
Mr_Smaha is one of my best friends, he doesn't boost haha, he's an amazing player (Still can beat him on US though hehe ;) )

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Mr_Smaha is one of my best friends, he doesn't boost haha, he's an amazing player (Still can beat him on US though hehe ;) )
Ah, okay. That's good to hear haha. It's just crazy seeing how good people are now. I was going to originally say that people with ratios like that had to have had an alt in the past, but now it's possible to be new on MCG but an old time player on The Hive.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah, okay. That's good to hear haha. It's just crazy seeing how good people are now. I was going to originally say that people with ratios like that had to have had an alt in the past, but now it's possible to be new on MCG but an old time player on The Hive.
Most people with good ratios (Hear how I say most, if you have a good ratio it doesn't mean it applys to you) use cheap ways of winning, large teams boosting, playing at 1 am, etc. There are some insane players that just win lots however, haha.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
What.. How isn't he considered the most skilled player ever? Or do people actually stoop to the levels of boosting ratios nowadays?
To my knowledge, smaha didn't boost. They're are ways to mass win on US if you know how to do it, just remember back to Hiqhlights :p he rarely lost a game lol.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mr_smaha is an alt he's MattAldridge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci