• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best map makers

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me :p JK
I'm gonna break it down into a couple categories.

Builder: hobo1955
Having personally worked with hobo1955 before, I would say that he definitely has some talent building.

Terraformer: OliBear
Hungry Hills terrain, nuff said.

Redstoner: GotCubes
If you've seen the stuff this guy can do, you'd be amazed. His advanced knowledge of redstone is incredible.

Best all-around: darkai202
This guy has some incredible talent. The work he did on Narwhal's Paradise was INCREDIBLE! Hands down, the best map maker.

2nd Best all around: static_nightmare
The work this guy has done on Breeze island and Snowkrill island is fantastic. He's a great terraformer, exceptional builder, and decent redstoner. He's got all of the tools needed to build a map and he does a great job. :)
Actually GuyK and his crew made Snowkrill. You may have confused it with Insanity cause + SG Highway

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ejegun is definitely one of the best terraformers , but AngryLPer just takes the crown on everything.
I mean , did you see destiny's shiver?
He's like the master of trees! He made the ones on Rugged Lands and he's helped me with hte ones on Pangea.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LueckeFelix - For the best builder. Hes high up in teweran and just the sickest person

NinjaSwede9 - Most loyal person Ive ever worked with. Amazing at building and a lot of organics. No one makes handmade trees like this guy.(voxelsniper be lame.)

Static_nightmare - Best overall one definately, he can do so much variety within his maps and he an do everything pretty well and he knows his way with maps in general

Kemce - Most underrated person alive its insane. His building skills for some maps, his loyalty and persistance are sick. This go needs to go far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci