• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best map makers

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I have a question for the community. I have always enjoyed maps, and you'll often find me trawling through this section of the forums late at night. I've seen plenty of maps come and go. I've seen many mapmakers come and go. So here's my question, who is your favorite individual builder? I'm not talking build teams, I'm talking about the people in them, or the people who have made maps by themselves. Who is your favorite?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I made Narwhal Paradise. You make it sound like I have competition. :p

In all serious Static wins my vote.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Me :p JK
I'm gonna break it down into a couple categories.

Builder: hobo1955
Having personally worked with hobo1955 before, I would say that he definitely has some talent building.

Terraformer: OliBear
Hungry Hills terrain, nuff said.

Redstoner: GotCubes
If you've seen the stuff this guy can do, you'd be amazed. His advanced knowledge of redstone is incredible.

Best all-around: darkai202
This guy has some incredible talent. The work he did on Narwhal's Paradise was INCREDIBLE! Hands down, the best map maker.

2nd Best all around: static_nightmare
The work this guy has done on Breeze island and Survival Games Highway is fantastic. He's a great terraformer, exceptional builder, and decent redstoner. He's got all of the tools needed to build a map and he does a great job. :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Having personally worked with hobo1955 before, I would say that he definitely has some talent building.

If you've seen the stuff this guy can do, you'd be amazed. His advanced knowledge of redstone is incredible.

This guy has some incredible talent. The work he did on Narwhal's Paradise was INCREDIBLE! Hands down, the best map maker.
I actually did get to rank #2 all around in red forest, lol

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Me :p JK

2nd Best all around: static_nightmare
The work this guy has done on Breeze island and Snowkrill island is fantastic. He's a great terraformer, exceptional builder, and decent redstoner. He's got all of the tools needed to build a map and he does a great job. :)
Thanks. This legitimately made my day. :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Simey or Wronsiski. Simey's detailing is wonderful, and Wronsiski's dragon's are amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci