• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best KILL ever ? #unexpected Fire

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
If you do the tactic properly, it should work on anyone. It's basically a combination of duking and gullibility. It'll work on most people if executed right. The only time it wouldnt work is if someone was being rly careful and paranoid.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't work.. but stop commenting.. we just think diffirent ways of it. ;)
It depends entirely on the maps structures, environment and the the two (or more ) players. If you're a good player and stop sprint jumping, it's most likely because of "unexpected fire" which could make it fairly obvious. And if the player is overly cautious it could just be a waste of durability.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Unexpected fire works 99.9% of the time. I've used it on multiple great PvPers such as linkdude and others as well. The only time it doesn't work is when the person behind you is constantly fishing roding you or when the person behind you is constantly swinging his weapon

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only reason he ran into it was because he let his guard down. Hear me out, don't hate:

He let his guard down as he was versing a guy with 4 armour bars. Many people do it. They see a guy, full leather, stone sword and instantly think 'Oh yes, easy kill, I don't need to try.' It happens to me all the time, I end up on 4 or so hearts from guys that I let my guard down to. Now all this guy practically did was set this guy back to 'reality' so that he know actually thinks when attempting to kill weaker people. Well-known people have done it to me on my unknown alternate account. Yes, he must of been relatively decent at PvP to kill this high ranked player. Was this one of the best kills ever? No, majority of good kills I have down have been when I've been on 3 hearts or lower then killing teams of 3.
Think about it. Don't reply with a smart-ass comment, it's true.

Also, could you stop with the unessessary hashtags? It's really annoying, you even put #unexpected fire when you could of easily made a sensible description about you using unexpected fire. Another thing is that it is not one of the best tactics, it has many flaws. It only looks cool when done properly, not the best way of lighting someone on fire.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see this tactic done to me a lot but it's really easy to tell when someone is going to do it that's when I jump to the side and get extra hits while knocking them into their own fire

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you get 2 guys with 1 unexpected fire, and they call you a hacker.
Such craziness, much hacks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci