• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best KILL ever ? #unexpected Fire

Native

District 13
Reaction score
whats that box around the players/items
It's called a hitbox. you can toggle it by hitting f3 and b at the same time. It allows you to see the hittable area of a player as well the box around items showing you a more distinct area of where they are

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The first time I ever successfully did this was actually on someone who is in the top 10 on the leaderboards. xD

I haven't really been trying it since though. It's normally just as easy to get them on fire the old-fashioned way. Cool move though.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The first time I ever successfully did this was actually on someone who is in the top 10 on the leaderboards. xD

I haven't really been trying it since though. It's normally just as easy to get them on fire the old-fashioned way. Cool move though.
Who? If you don't mind me asking :)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why are all of you guy's being so mean, all he's asking his which one is better.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I keep running into fire because of 1.7 sprint D: #thestruggle
You know when NCP screws with you while using 1.7 sprint? It's saved me from so many fires, right as im about to run right into it, i get pulled like about 4 blocks and given another chance! xD

Reactions: DK

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
If you were to use this against any pros, you would die to your own fire. If you're facing a scrub who doesn't stop sprinting when you do, then maybe you'll get the odd kill using this technique. Using F&S the normal way is probably still more effective.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The trick is useless unless the person is running dead straight... If the person constantlly fishing rod you I think it's a bad idea to do the trick

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
The Unexpected fire can be pointless if a decent player has a fishing rod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci