• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Generation Of Pokémon?

What's best Generation?

• 1st Kanto

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • 2nd Johto

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • 3rd Hoenn

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • 4th Sinnoh

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 5th Unova

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 6th Kalos

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Pokemon iz 4 nubz >:)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Nahhhhhh Chimchar iz best
He's awesome, but from a pokèmon battle standard, I'd choose Piplup. Why¿ When I began the challenge, I thought of all the big pokèmon trainers (Gym leaders, Elite Four, ETC...), and you could see that I think 3 of them are weak to water, and only 1 that has the upper hand.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
He's awesome, but from a pokèmon battle standard, I'd choose Piplup. Why¿ When I began the challenge, I thought of all the big pokèmon trainers (Gym leaders, Elite Four, ETC...), and you could see that I think 3 of them are weak to water, and only 1 that has the upper hand.
In story, maybe, but explain to me why Empoleon is in NU and Infernape is in OU? Coz Empoleon sux. Mediocre stats, worse movepool, bad BST, slow speed, all contributes.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In story, maybe, but explain to me why Empoleon is in NU and Infernape is in OU? Coz Empoleon sux. Mediocre stats, worse movepool, bad BST, slow speed, all contributes.
Well its bad in competitive, but it works for the story. If you're not going to play competitive, no reason to pick something without an advantage over one that has one.

Reactions: Yin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci