• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Game of All Time?

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
It's near impossible to pick one game that trumps all. There's a lot of games out there that are truly incredible games.

For platformers, I believe that Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 and Super Mario Sunshine are incredible. Each one having it's own little gimmick to make it stand out from the rest of the platformers.

For a game to play with a group of friends with, either Mario Kart Double Dash or Super Smash Bros (Project M in particular) are great. Me and my friends have always loved playing those games for the past few years.

As some games to just note, Fez, Mirror's Edge, Portal 1&2 and Tomb Raider were all extremely fun to play. Been playing through Fez again recently and love it.

Also, can't forget all the Pokemon games, Gen 3 - 6, along with all the mystery dungeon games. I've grown up with them and will always have a spot in some of the greatest games out there.

(There's probably some games that I have missed that are also incredible, but I just can't remember them as of writing this post.)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Here are games that I loved
Minecraft
Neopets
Roblox
Call of duty
Rayman 3
Clash of clans
Pokemon
NBA 2k
Sly Cooper series
Mario kart
Club Penguin

Last edited:
N

Nafeynafe

Zelda: Ocarina of Time, easily.
Finally, was looking for someone to say this, I was amazed that only 1 person would've thought this.
I remember watching my older brother play this game every morning when I was 5 or so, and after he stopped I kept trying to beat it...
I could only make it to the Forest Temple though :(

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Finally, was looking for someone to say this, I was amazed that only 1 person would've thought this.
I remember watching my older brother play this game every morning when I was 5 or so, and after he stopped I kept trying to beat it...
I could only make it to the Forest Temple though :(
So you never experienced the dreaded water temple first hand.

E

Ephiza

lol cod...anyways.

Borderlands was awesome
Pokemon games are good
(My first game was Burnout Dominator, and I think I put around 2k hours into it? Something like that)\
Mario Kart and Zelda was really stale for me

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
oh i dont know if i already posted on this thread but IMO my favorite game of all time is

Chrono Trigger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci