• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 4 - Are you excited?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot wait, I didn't like 3 as much but the environment changes in this game should help add to my love for massive PvPvE games. Just I hope to god that EA wont be as "EA"ish by making almost everything a payment wall. Dealing with that on Sim City and I hate that all of the new features you got to pay $10 for...

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I cannot wait, I didn't like 3 as much but the environment changes in this game should help add to my love for massive PvPvE games. Just I hope to god that EA wont be as "EA"ish by making almost everything a payment wall. Dealing with that on Sim City and I hate that all of the new features you got to pay $10 for...
Exactly. I like it when a game adds environment as a challenge - it makes a game more interesting.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just hope it's not premade events based and actually a dynamic environment. Not to many games out there can say that no game will be the same based on environment changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci