• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 4 - Are you excited?

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Hey - most of you probably don't know - but I'm a Battlefield fan.

I've been hooked to Battlefield 3 - I've bought premium for it and all.

Battlefield 4 beta is coming out on October 1st for Battlefield 3 premium members and more.
Open beta begins October 4th and closed beta begins on October 15th. The game launches on October 29th.

Guess what I'll be doing for Halloween? Haha.

Take a look at the website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Trailer -

'Levolution' - A whole new dynamic to Battlefield -

About 4 hours of Battlefield 4 gameplay by LevelCapGaming -

Anyways - are you guys excited for Battlefield 4? Why or why not?
I feel like this game is going to consume my life! D:​

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You're kidding, right? Why...?
Too hard to pick up. I tried it once, went extremely negative, and since everyone that plays multiplayer is really good, kind of hard to get any better. And I prefer Call Of Dootie.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Too hard to pick up. I tried it once, went extremely negative, and since everyone that plays multiplayer is really good, kind of hard to get any better. And I prefer Call Of Dootie.
I HATE Call of duty... I bought Black Ops 2 for my last birthday, and it was disappointing... Just an opinion though, I guess. The only thing I like from COD is the zombies mode. That's about it.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I HATE Call of duty... I bought Black Ops 2 for my last birthday, and it was disappointing... Just an opinion though, I guess. The only thing I like from COD is the zombies mode. That's about it.
Call of Duty is boring if you don't know what you're doing. I play with friends, sometimes do some trolling, and even go MLG mode. Where in battle field, the only way you can mess around, and actually do something entertaining, is flying a jet. lol. That's from personal experience, don't really know much about it.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Call of Duty is boring if you don't know what you're doing. I play with friends, sometimes do some trolling, and even go MLG mode. Where in battle field, the only way you can mess around, and actually do something entertaining, is flying a jet. lol. That's from personal experience, don't really know much about it.
I feel like Battlefield is a more realistic experience - Call of Duty is just for people who care about kills. In Battlefield, you have vehicles and weapons to choose from, and you can actually blow up stuff. I also dislike the kill streaks in COD, because it just makes the game not fun - being killed by a predator missile can get rather annoying...

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I bought Battlefield 3 when the Humble Bundle came out.

Virtual, teach me how to get a better k/d of 1:25. plz

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Never been big for FPS's, but damn, that game looks pretty amazing. Looks like a devil to learn how to use. I don't think I'd really have the time to really get into it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci