• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I notice they like to breed the dogs xD. And If it was exactly like the books, we wouldnt be on the computer. We woudl be out there killing eachother IRL

_priceys_

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the wolf adds more dimension and realism to the game, however i can be unfair of the amount of wolves on the map, i think they are a very good addition

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
here's my plan if someone has dogs attack the dogs first then attack the player all ways works for me

PulseKillSwitch

Spectator
Reaction score
Wolfs Suck They Really Shouldbe taken out its unfair to players and people take andvantage of it Forreal.
MIGOD = Monster Inc. Gang Or Die

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Wolfs Suck They Really Shouldbe taken out its unfair to players and people take andvantage of it Forreal.
MIGOD = Monster Inc. Gang Or Die
Its not unfair, everyone have bones at near end. :l

B

bigmike4life

Well as i said this is my opinion and i think they should be untamable. I think it would more represent a players skill.

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
Whenever i have Wolves they just sit there and watch their master die :/

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
My wolves always disappear for no apparent reason. Another time one of them fell into one of the lava pits and I had to get in the water really fast so he would tp out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci