• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigmike4life

I personally think that getting a dog should be taken out of the game. Why you may ask, because they arent always "Mans best friend." They should be taken out of the game because they give a player to much of an advantage. Ive had a diamond sword and had 5 dogs attack me and lose and the "PLAYER" stand back and watch.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds like you're raging that you lost more than it's actually unfair. Everyone has an equal opportunity to get dogs. It's not like some players can get them while others can't. Just think of it this way. You had a diamond sword and I'm assuming he didn't. Is it fair that you got the best sword when he didn't? Should diamond swords be removed from the game? No. Because you got the materials and crafted the sword. Just because he didn't do this doesn't make it unfair. It's the same with the dogs. He went out and gathered the bones and tamed the dogs. Want to level the playing field? Go find some dogs.

B

bigmike4life

Its totally different ive killed plenty of people when i had a iron. It is unfair because dogs are another body and they can come at you while the player sits back. I guess you just wrote a book because you use dogs because it is unfair.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually, I almost never use dogs, and, if I do, I only use one or maybe two. The main point here is that everyone has an equal opportunity to get dogs. It doesn't matter your skill level or if you camp or are in a team. Everyone can get them. I don't see how this is unfair at all.

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, i must say one thing, its Wolf. : D

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
I've taken on plenty of people with wolves. When the player sits back to watch it's the easiest. Just jump back & strike at the right time. It's when the player & the wolves are coming at you simultaneously that it becomes an issue but it is a part of the game. Just pick up wolves while playing.

B

bigmike4life

Well was there dogs in hunger Games? I just put this on here because i think it would be more fun. Shows more player skill.

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
As far as the book went I don't know because I haven't read the book but in the movies yes, there were dogs. They just weren't owned by any of the tributes. Obviously the game isn't gonna be 100% like the book and/or movie but training wolves adds a challenge. Killing wolves really isn't all that challenging. Just keep your distance & strike at the right time as I mentioned before.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
It somewhat balances it out. Someone who doesn't have a diamond sword can kill someone who does, because they have dogs. To me, killing skeletons and zombies is crucial. You get arrows, bones for dogs, and rotten flesh. I think it makes the game more fair.

B

bigmike4life

I know. I also know where you guys are coming from. This is just my opinion

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
Dogs are fine, you just need to encourage creepers to blow them up for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics