• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avatar Contest [PRIZE - DIAMOND DONOR]

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I feel your pain of not having a good avatar. I could make you one for free. Minecraft stylish or "pokemon looking"?

But IF I would win, could I give it to someone else on the forums?

iScizor

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Well Goodluck everyone, even thought I think Jokersmaze won from the beginning since you wanted one from her so badly? .-.

L

Lululioness

Ok, finished my entry even though Jokers won. I recommend having a few runners up/ 2nd, 3rd and 4th so we can see who would have won if I didn't tag Jokers (my fault guys, I'm so sorry :()
iScizor Finished.png

Claq

Career
Reaction score
To answer all the questione about favoritism, I created this contest to see who could create the best avatar, If someone who had a better acatar entered, I would have selected them for first! But if you know A good artist tell them! There is still 3 hours left in the competetion!
Sorry for apeeling errors Im on my phone.
And yes prizes can be given to others!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To answer all the questione about favoritism, I created this contest to see who could create the best avatar, If someone who had a better acatar entered, I would have selected them for first! But if you know A good artist tell them! There is still 3 hours left in the competetion!
Could you leave 5 hours left? Im almost done with a drawn avatar, but I have a lesson coming up so I can't finish it... Also, can there be runner up prizes :p?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
And yes prizes can be given to others!
I am sure everyone understand ;)

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Could you leave 5 hours left? Im almost done with a drawn avatar, but I have a lesson coming up so I can't finish it... Also, can there be runner up prizes :p?
Yes, you can have an extension! :D The contest will end at 2PM MST. And there might be prizes for 2nd and 3rd, But I don't really have the money for all that now D:

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, you can have an extension! :D The contest will end at 2PM MST. And there might be prizes for 2nd and 3rd, But I don't really have the money for all that now D:
I know :) The prize is reallllly generous anyways. And JokersMaze, when I put out my entry, I don't want it to look like I copied yours since I already started yesterday on a pokemon :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci