• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avatar Contest [PRIZE - DIAMOND DONOR]

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is my entry!
avi.png

Also just want to say, the prize is really generous, but you really shouldn't have to spend 50$ for a simple avi!

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I went back to my post and edited it again with the attachment, let me know if it shows.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Finished my entry:

:( And I thought I had a decent chance...

Well, here's my entry. Not the best thing ever though, hope you like it anyways! EDIT: Something screwed up. I'll try and fix it. EDIT2: Fixed the problem! The eyes got screwed up so I had to fix them.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Guys, I think I have a contest winner right now, if you are still making an avatar PM me and the contest will be extended. For now it ends tomorrow at 12:00 Noon. (Mountain Standard Time)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, I think I have a contesteader right now, if you are still makibg an avatar PM me and the contest will be extended. For now it ends tomorrow at 12:00 Noon. (Mountain Standard Time)
right after joker submits :p wonder who will win

L

Lululioness

Guys, I think I have a contest winner right now, if you are still making an avatar PM me and the contest will be extended. For now it ends tomorrow at 12:00 Noon. (Mountain Standard Time)
Since Jokers is going to win I recommend announcing some runners up as well, so we know who would in if I wasn't stupid enough to tag her :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci