• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Start at 24 people

Should this be added?

• Total voters

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
When I say that the staff doesn't listen, I mainly refer to the 1.8 update, the global stats reset & the raffle voting system c:
Not debating 1.8 here as it will start flame, Stats was voted on majority, so was raffle :p. xD So erm :p

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I think that this takes away the donor perk of joining full lobbies and besides that, when this would be a thing, the 24th player could never vote ;-;

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
You were implying that 'they never listen', and I am challenging you to work better than these guys and become more popular.
Your argument is literally not even relevant to the thing that I posted

Reactions: Nix

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a very good idea.

I hate when people try to discourage good ideas with their own concerns.

Clan battles? I maybe join empty lobbies, then the rest will fill with randies.

Crashes? If your MC crashes that often, you should re-install it.

Friends don't have enough time to join? You can be in a party and [/warp party] to teleport them in.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm gonna have to say no to this idea because as other previous forumers states,
  • What's the point of having donor if you can't join full games?
  • Not much time for friends to join
  • Clan Battles/Wars
While this does seem like a good idea, there are quite some flaws to it :/

EDIT: As BaccaBoy1999 said, there are solutions to these, but knowing people, some of them are too stubborn to join empty lobbies, and /party warp makes some players invisible to the people warping in the lobby.

EDIT 2: Nevermind :p

Last edited:

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
There is no reason why you can't wait around 60 seconds for a game to start. People just need to have a little patience. I understand it may be convenient but they cons greatly outweigh the pros in this situation. Do something fun while waiting the painfully long 60 seconds. Push-ups, walk around in circles, take a nap, jumping jacks, and much more!
Just be patient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci