• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Start at 24 people

Should this be added?

• Total voters

SolarSnow

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that a game should auto start (or have a 5 second wait) when 24/48 or 120 people are in the lobby. There is times when I am in the lobby and there are 24 people and there is still a 1 min wait till the game starts. This get very annoying just having to wait when there is a full game.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Absolutely no. Would be a pain for clan wars and even playing with friends, just think about it some and you'll completely agree with me

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
How about Not in clan wars then?
Absolutely no. Would be a pain for clan wars and even playing with friends, just think about it some and you'll completely agree with me

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I suppose, But surly it wouldn't be hard to just switch things up, so during clan wars it's not. I presume in the future (When clan wars grow) There will be a whole new HUB specifically for clan wars.
But clan wars are hosted on the SG servers.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
initially seems like a good idea, but then what is the point of donor if you don't have time to kick someone out of a full server?

A

Axel | PlazaGames

It is a No from me. Basically because you are maybe in a game playing with your friends, till you realise, he crashes, and someone else joins. He can join back, because he has to restart his Minecraft and the game will start ASA there is 24 People 48 or 120.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
initially seems like a good idea, but then what is the point of donor if you don't have time to kick someone out of a full server?
^^^^
Plus, this would completely destroy the concept of clan wars and playing with friends. A big no from me ^_^
I suppose, But surly it wouldn't be hard to just switch things up, so during clan wars it's not. I presume in the future (When clan wars grow) There will be a whole new HUB specifically for clan wars.
They won't ever do that, MCGamer Staff never listens to the community, they do whatever they want X-D

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I always do /join sg, it brings me to the fullest server, with 24 players already. Then whenever I'm playing with someone I tell them the server, but if it already started I cant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci