• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Clan Tournament

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
thats why i said it never ends well when you have a biased host of a clan tournament, TeeArrr does a much better job
He hasn't proven to be biased yet. I was apart of reffing this tourney and you ca trust me when I say the bracket was 100% randomised. If I was still owning purple cobras I would have randomised it more so Purple Cobras would have more cbs.
If i denied you for something you wanted to be included in would you be salty/Trying to be included?
I can understand why you may be upset and I am not saying you are wrong for feeling this way, but once the hosts have made a decision, there is nothing you can do. If you have a bad reputation in their eyes then there isn't much you can do to sway their opinion over you.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Name: Styx
Clan Thread Link: www.mcgamer.net/threads/styx-au.231141/
Clan Leader Skype Name: [email protected]
How many members in your clan: 7
Name your strongest lineup. (5 members): Unknown.
Do you agree to the MCGamer clan battle rules?: Yes.
After much discussion. We have decided to accept you into the clan tournament.
Edit: We now have 1 available spot left for the tournament. As the bracket now consists of 8 Clans
Our decision with Divinity however stands the same.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks. Even if i have to use the whining girl card

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
A new bracket is yet to be made. We require one more clan.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
You obviously don't know what went on behind the scenes with the AUCL, I am not saying I know much more but there is a reason it still isn't around.
The reason it is not still around is because i was the only person who was putting in any effort towards it and clans at the time didn't care about it. Not because of what people thought of it or me owning it.

T

TACOSAURUS

If Divinity get accepted, I would recommend that every clan pull out of the torny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci