• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Clan Tournament

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't even have bad rep Fad3au lmaooo

Are you srs? Why tf weren't we allowed in?

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL philo and savage automatically make it through the first round?
Its a double elimination bracket. It does not give us any sort of advantage. If that's what your trying to get at?

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG do you know what i just realised? The Brackets aren't randomised..

or are they kappa

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
well if he hadnt denied clans then maybe he would have an even amount of pairs which would therefore make an even bracket.
Well when you host your own tourney you can accept whoever you want. However since this is his tourney he is technically allowed to do what he wants, including declining clans he doesn't want in the tourney.

r

Experienced
Reaction score
Well when you host your own tourney you can accept whoever you want. However since this is his tourney he is technically allowed to do what he wants, including declining clans he doesn't want in the tourney.
thats why i said it never ends well when you have a biased host of a clan tournament, TeeArrr does a much better job

Reactions: T0M

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If i denied you for something you wanted to be included in would you be salty/Trying to be included?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci