• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 2v2 Tournament!

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Go pvp God!!! XD
I'm sorry, that is the most pathetic reason. "look at my signature because i probably killed all of these players in a team or off spawn i must be the best player, plz accept"

You have a trophy wall of you killing someone on Minecraft. That is the next level of, oh I give up..
Of course I'm not a fan of these either but there's no reason to put him down for it. If you think it's false that he said he's better than you, destroy him in the tourney. It should be easy if you're much better than him.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Go pvp God!!! XD

Of course I'm not a fan of these either but there's no reason to put him down for it. If you think it's false that he said he's better than you, destroy him in the tourney. It should be easy if you're much better than him.
Didn't say it's not a reason to put him in, but trying to use a trophy wall of players (can guarantee 90% of them weren't fair rights right off the bat) to get into a tournament is just a joke xD

Zaneee

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name: The lion goose
Members: Numbzy and Da_Goose22
Do you accept the Rules? Yes.
Why do you think your team is better than the others? Cause Omastar.

CaptainJamesjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name: MagicSailors
Members: Myself (Ign Willo555) and CaptainJames (Ign CaptainJamesjr)
Do you accept the Rules? Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others? Him and I have taken down many notable members of the AU community, both by ourselves and aiding each other to do so (look at my signature :p), and we always make a pretty good team.
yeah bbs can't wait

king24

Spectator
Reaction score
Team name: Royalfighters
Members: king24 and flamefighter66
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others? Because we are amazing at eatin bananas while playing minecraft (which is what we undoubtedly will be doing ;). Plus we are very determined.

CaptainJamesjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Didn't say it's not a reason to put him in, but trying to use a trophy wall of players (can guarantee 90% of them weren't fair rights right off the bat) to get into a tournament is just a joke xD
Darkrai, shush.

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name: The Last Order (TLO)
Members: Majestical_ and rage141
Do you accept the Rules? Yeah
Why do you think your team is better than the others? We both a have a decent ratio, and we're good players so we'd like to give it a try. xD

king24

Spectator
Reaction score
Team name: Royalfighters
Members: king24 and flamefighter66
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others? Because we are amazing at eatin bananas while playing minecraft (which is what we undoubtedly will be doing ;). Plus we are very determined.
Thought you might not have noticed so i reposted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci