• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU 2v2 Tournament!

LeeTeayeon

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Name:나는 한국인이다.
Members:crepr7789 ViceCaptain
Do you accept the Rules?Yes
Why do you think your team is better than the others?I think we have chance of winning , and we are pretty confident.

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Application [OPEN]
Team Name: TK (Tony n' Kev)
Members: Reziduu & S3and3
Do you accept the Rules? I dont accept any rules other than the Australia constitutional law

Why do you think your team is better than the others? Because we are making Australia a better society.

topGearsGear

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that is the most pathetic reason. "look at my signature because i probably killed all of these players in a team or off spawn i must be the best player, plz accept"

You have a trophy wall of you killing someone on Minecraft. That is the next level of, oh I give up..
*Then deletes his signature xD

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, as you may have realized the Team Applications are now closed! Hopefully we can try and get most battles of the first round this Saturday or Sunday. All members that are participating in the tournament must add me on Skype to organize future battles!
- ZoleneX

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
Attention!-

The server that was intended to run the tournament on has been griefed, and the server has now shut down after work on creating arenas. This is the reason due to the delay of round 1 being played. We are really sorry for the inconvenience occurred, and we are looking for a new server to create the arenas and run the tournament on. Please give us around 1-2 more weeks to organize everything. Thank you, and sorry once again!

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Attention!-

The server that was intended to run the tournament on has been griefed, and the server has now shut down after work on creating arenas. This is the reason due to the delay of round 1 being played. We are really sorry for the inconvenience occurred, and we are looking for a new server to create the arenas and run the tournament on. Please give us around 1-2 more weeks to organize everything. Thank you, and sorry once again!
So professional.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci