• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspiration [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: bruins194
Donor: None
Wins/GamesPlayed (Ratio): 245/2002
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Y
PVP Strengths: Sword, bow, F&S, Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 2/ hackers
Why do you want to join Aspiration (1-3 Sentences)? I am looking for a clan that I will get along with. I will be a good clan member because I can PvP very well and I can get along with the other clan members really well. I want to join a clan that is really skilled and know what they are doing. Despite my ratio, I have strengths in many aspects in my PvP such as: Bow, Sword, F&S, ect.

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: NatsuOPenis
Donor: OmegaSapphireBlue(Pokemon Reference?)
Wins/GamesPlayed (Ratio): 1/4.6
Teamspeak: [Y/N] I have oovoo
PVP Strengths: Fisting off spawn
PVP Weaknesses: fps dropz
Why do you want to join Aspiration (1-3 Sentences)?
Aspiration has an ugly A in it so i figured i'd join to make it look cuter . The fact that im applying bumps this thread to approximately 100,000 views , and increases the value of this clan from 1/10 to 1.1/10 . My final and last sentence is the fact that I want Baby Buddha/Elite on this ? k
Chanse paid me to do this
Accepted as member

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: bruins194
Donor: None
Wins/GamesPlayed (Ratio): 245/2002
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Y
PVP Strengths: Sword, bow, F&S, Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 2/ hackers
Why do you want to join Aspiration (1-3 Sentences)? I am looking for a clan that I will get along with. I will be a good clan member because I can PvP very well and I can get along with the other clan members really well. I want to join a clan that is really skilled and know what they are doing. Despite my ratio, I have strengths in many aspects in my PvP such as: Bow, Sword, F&S, ect.
Accepted as trial
Elite , or revoking app
Revoke it than.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci