• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspiration [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: GypsyJuiceFTW

-Wins/Ratio: 461/2300 (1/5)
-Past Clans: Valhalla, Renegades, Clench
-Skype username: Don't worry about it
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): I am willing to be in this clan because of the good players and the fact that we were all in clans together, and have good experiences and teamwork with each other

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: GypsyJuiceFTW

-Wins/Ratio: 461/2300 (1/5)
-Past Clans: Valhalla, Renegades, Clench
-Skype username: Don't worry about it
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): I am willing to be in this clan because of the good players and the fact that we were all in clans together, and have good experiences and teamwork with each other
Accepted as member

Zveni

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: ellaandrews

-Wins/Ratio: 240:2011
-Past Clans: #Europa #Defiance #Prevail II
-Skype username: Prolouge and PulseFusi0n have it.
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): I am willing to join mainly because of the fact that I have many friends in here and I would love to meet some more cool people. I would be dedicated because all of the other clans I have been in have disbanded, meaning I havent left a clan. #Europa was up for 6 months. So I have dedication.

Bronze_Box

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: Bronze_Box

-Wins/Ratio: 713/2134 Slightly better than a 1/3
-Past Clans: The Rivals, Deception, and Evasive.
-Skype username: bronzedbox
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences):

I was invited to this clan and I am willing to be a part of it and to be someone who makes a difference inside this clan. I can be on when asked to be unless I am doing something extremely important or I am not home. If the clan I am in is active and not a "hit and run", I will be extremely dedicated and active.

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: Bronze_Box

-Wins/Ratio: 713/2134 Slightly better than a 1/3
-Past Clans: The Rivals, Deception, and Evasive.
-Skype username: bronzedbox
I was invited to this clan and I am willing to be a part of it and to be someone who makes a difference inside this clan. I can be on when asked to be unless I am doing something extremely important or I am not home. If the clan I am in is active and not a "hit and run", I will be extremely dedicated and active.
Accepted As (Trial) Member

RECX2812

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN:RECX2182

-Wins/Ratio:211/722
-Past Clans:Immortality, Axis, TheRemained, Exodus, and Evasive
-Skype username:recx2812
Yes, 1-3 Sentences, and The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. Beginning in the mid-19th century, several generations of woman suffrage supporters lectured, wrote, marched, lobbied, and practiced civil disobedience to achieve what many Americans considered a radical change of the Constitution. Few early supporters lived to see final victory in 1920.I also would love to help the clan.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
-IGN: RaRRwzX (You know i'm Sidopey)

-Wins/Ratio:349/2766
-Past Clans: Renegay's, And like wolf something. xD
-Skype username:(You know fgt)
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): Ill try to be on as much as I can, Don't have anything holding me back like my past clans.

AspirationUS

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: ellaandrews

-Wins/Ratio: 240:2011
-Past Clans: #Europa #Defiance #Prevail II
-Skype username: Prolouge and PulseFusi0n have it.
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): I am willing to join mainly because of the fact that I have many friends in here and I would love to meet some more cool people. I would be dedicated because all of the other clans I have been in have disbanded, meaning I havent left a clan. #Europa was up for 6 months. So I have dedication.
Accepted as trial member.
-IGN:RECX2182

-Wins/Ratio:211/722
-Past Clans:Immortality, Axis, TheRemained, Exodus, and Evasive
-Skype username:recx2812
Yes, 1-3 Sentences, and The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. Beginning in the mid-19th century, several generations of woman suffrage supporters lectured, wrote, marched, lobbied, and practiced civil disobedience to achieve what many Americans considered a radical change of the Constitution. Few early supporters lived to see final victory in 1920.I also would love to help the clan.
Accepted as trial member
-IGN: RaRRwzX (You know i'm Sidopey)

-Wins/Ratio:349/2766
-Past Clans: Renegay's, And like wolf something. xD
-Skype username:(You know fgt)
-Are you willing to be in this clan/Dedication(1-3 Sentences): Ill try to be on as much as I can, Don't have anything holding me back like my past clans.
Accepted as member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci