• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Meowmeowjazzy
Wins: Over 600
Past clans: Complexity, Saints, Divine v1 and v2.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have it Jacob :)
Why do you want to join Asperity: This clan has a lot of really good people that I think I could learn alot from about PVP. Im hoping that this clan will help me learn and grow as a PVP-er, and to make alot of friends. Alot of people from V1 are in here and I always hoped to talk to them back then, so why not now? Besides, your clan members are really chill and have all been in clans together before, so you guys probably have really good teamwork and communication :) This clan seems really fun and Im really excited to get on the teamspeak. luh u jacub

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
godgodgodgodgodgod

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have it Jacob :)
Why do you want to join Asperity: This clan has a lot of really good people that I think I could learn alot from about PVP. Im hoping that this clan will help me learn and grow as a PVP-er, and to make alot of friends. Alot of people from V1 are in here and I always hoped to talk to them back then, so why not now? Besides, your clan members are really chill and have all been in clans together before, so you guys probably have really good teamwork and communication :) This clan seems really fun and Im really excited to get on the teamspeak. luh u jacub

RECOMMENDED BIG TIME YO

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score

Recommended ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci