• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter2466

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Xecuter2466
Wins:227
Past clans:Fusion (Disbanded) Shadowz (Disbanded) and that is all that I remember.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My skype is xecuter2466.
Why do you want to join Asperity:I want to join this clan is mostly because its new and I think I could help in the clan, in clan battles and clan scrims. Plus I know some of the roster and one person named NewAge_ said to apply so this is another reason, he applied to. Thanks for reading this if you do!

yayapapatata

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: yayapapatata
Wins: 192
Past clans: OverDo$e
Skype ID: yayapapatata
Why do you want to join Asperity: Because this seems like a clan that seems really pro and that i could have fun with and play sg with. It seems very fun and a lot of good people. I was looking through a lot of clans and this is the one. the name is also very nice. I can help with clan battles scrims etc. And I also meet the requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci