• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are overplayed maps becoming an issue again? (My observances/your observances)

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of either, but I must agree, I don't really like the "survival" part of either, nor the "pvp" gameplay, it just feels like everything happens in one part(cornucopia) and that the other areas are "worthless"
Solar frost like isn't even a pvp map,you can be a noob have win by punching a dood with full iron into a lava pit, it's luck on solar frost

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Solar frost like isn't even a pvp map,you can be a noob have win by punching a dood with full iron into a lava pit, it's luck on solar frost
Kind of evens it out. With the way the maps are now, noobs have no shot without having one of the OP chest routes all the maps have. I have to agree though, they overdid it with the lava pits on the revamped version. It's just too much. :p

Okay, I must go to bed now. I'll be back.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't hate the maps, I just get sick of seeing the same one every 10 minutes.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The map committee has been putting a great deal of thought into the overplayed map issue. Though we have found solutions for some of the maps listed to deal with this issue, but we still are discussing how to deal with all of the overplayed maps. Hopefully a full solution is found by the next big map update.

Any ideas would be appreciated, email [email protected] if you have any ideas you believe will help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci