• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are overplayed maps becoming an issue again? (My observances/your observances)

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
More would be nice, but then we have even more maps which means even less of a chance for playing them. We need to only have as many as we can have so they play evenly. Whenever new maps are added, they are popular for a week and then disappear. (Usually) If adding new maps caused the frequency of the overly popular to go down, I'd welcome it in a heartbeat, but sadly it doesn't.
Ahh what about if they get rid of some maps for a change and see how other people like it and replace them for a while?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahh what about if they get rid of some maps for a change and see how other people like it and replace them for a while?
Yeah, I think now there are too many and some should be removed if they're literally never getting played. But personally I'd rather see one of those get played than SG4 and the like.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I hate ValleySide and I preferred the original Solar Frost. I don't mind Holiday Resort, and SG 4 is fine.
I never get to play Breeze anymore, and SG Highway gets old quick. I absolutely hate Drybone Valley.
Now, my favorite maps are Fortress Pyke and Icarus. I hardly ever get to play Fortress Pyke, but Icarus actually can be voted.

Just my thoughts of the maps in your overview :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I prefer the old solar frost as well, but there's a reason they revamped it and can't use the original.

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd honestly rather it just be removed than have the revamped version. It makes me sad. The original was so perfect.
Sorry to ruin the party, but I don't think that any of this would happen :(

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to ruin the party, but I don't think that any of this would happen :(
Well yeah, it shouldn't, because people obviously love even the revamp. You can't remove the overplayed maps because that won't end well. But imagine if they could bask in the glory of the original once again. :D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'd honestly rather it just be removed than have the revamped version. It makes me sad. The original was so perfect.
I'm not a big fan of either, but I must agree, I don't really like the "survival" part of either, nor the "pvp" gameplay, it just feels like everything happens in one part(cornucopia) and that the other areas are "worthless"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci