• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would apply, but I will sadly be away on August 3rd. Oh well, possibly Hell Games 7? :p

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Jarni
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love to be part of this big thing, I think it would be fun to participate in the hellgames and meet other people.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around the 150th place.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? About 15..
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 1
Additional info: I'm an whale.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just realize... my birthday is one day before the hell games xD

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Redjosepie
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it is such a epic event and I love the streams and would be thrilled to play in the outstandingly amazing: HELL GAMES!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1499
How many subscribers do you have? Around 15 (not much but still)
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: Nope.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love the HellGames, I've seen videos and whatnot.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: As of right now, 2613 (probably better, I'm winning games while writing this)
Can you record?: Yeah. I won't provide commentary because I really can't bother for that
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yeah, but mainly for random videos that make no sense.
How many subscribers do you have? Pretty sure like 8, no idea why they are subscribed, I barely uploaded.
What timezone do you live in? EST.
Additional info: I'm Lucidictive, a somewhat known member, I have a lot of potential that hasn't been shown. I really feel like I should be apart of the next Hell Games, I absolutely enjoy the concept, and I'd like to be added as a challenge for all the other well known good players, they won't know what they are going up against ;). I am pretty good with every tool, if an item is in my hotbar, I'll be using it to my advantage. I'm not sure what else to say, except that I really hope that you accept me, and it would be an honor to play and possibly survive in the next Hell Games! :D

William

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: William_FTW
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event is going to be awesome! :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 623
How many subscribers do you have? 1400
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
Additional info: nope

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
iGN: mr_pendle
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: sounds like the ultimate challenge and looks really fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 2519
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): just started one so basically no
How many subscribers do you have? Just started...
What timezone do you live in? i live in england
Additional info: I have never played a hell games before...

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Bigbob37
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I think it would be a way to improve my PVP skills even more so.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1791 (exactly)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes : TheBiggestBob37
How many subscribers do you have? 70
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Nope!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Gamer101luke
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Ive watched the first few of them live and I have wanted to be in it. I got into Hell games 2 but I had a really bad strategy and died mid-way through, so I want to try again with a better strategy.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: About 900th. (I used to be MUCH higher but I took about a 3-4 month break and then I came back recently, my PVP skills are much higher then they seemed)
Can you record?: Yeah
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I just made it recently.
How many subscribers do you have? 4? :p
What timezone do you live in? US Centeral Time.
Additional info: No?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci