• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Awesomnessface
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've been here before and love it. I know strategies to survive here. I'm also entertaining for the livestreamers.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Pretty far up. Don't play as much anymore but still play. I'm very skilled. I've beat people way up in leader-boards ;)
Can you record? Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes. awesomnessface herpaderp
How many subscribers do you have? Not many due to watermark and lack of really recording but I'll record this. People say I'm a good youtuber ;)
What timezone do you live in? Central.
Additional info:I can usually make these events. I came in 3rd on Hell Games 4. (Thanks gamemakers for dumping lava on me, I needed a hot shower).
Like I said, I'm entertaining, skilled, and overall a formidable opponent.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Sup3rT0nyM4n
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Don't ask why, but I want to die first.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Really...really....low
Can you record?: Nope, laglaglaglaglag
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I have one but I will not give the name to you.
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? Pacific standard time, or just plain Pacific.
Additional info: pls team i phan benja

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: gagaking
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well, I played once before but could barely partake because of lag. Now that I've got a better internet/computer, I'd like to try and compete.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Top 300, with 300ish wins.
Can you record? Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes, though Im lacking any videos. I plan to start producing content over the next week.
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8, though i can attend whatever time it is.
Additional info: Nothing much <3

J

Joel/MadDawg

IGN: My minecraft name is SpammyAdams.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I've heard a lot about the Hell Games and I thought that it was finally time to man up and apply.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: like 9000th (I'm PRETTY MUCH #1)
Do you have a youtube channel?: I do but it's not minecraft so I wouldn't post this.
How many subscribers do you have?: 50 and growing fast :)
What timezone do live in?: I live on the west coast so pacific standard time.
Additional info: "When you die in the hunger games, remember to swear as much as possible in the spectator chat"- Mahatma Ghandi

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Lovelights
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I take this question as "Why do I deserve to be a part of this event?" Not only am I great at survival games, but I can handle a challenge such as this. Many people will complain that it's too difficult, but I will be respectful and complain-free if I lose. I'm a great sport and follow the rules. Even though not many people know me, I'm quickly rising as a talented player in the community. My skill is most likely up to par with the "pros" in MCSG. I want to be that underdog that people root for who has an undiscovered talent. Also, I haven't seen any recorded POV's from past Hell Games, so I want to be one of the first who actually do that. If selected, I will make sure to plan ahead of time to attend the event. And lastly, I will provide an entertaining Hell Games experience to all the viewers who watch! Thanks.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1000ish
Can you record?: Yes and will.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Link in my signature.
How many subscribers do you have? 50
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard
Additional info: None

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: soggypickle
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I participated in Hell Games 4, and it was a ton of fun, so I'd like to have another go at it :) (got 2nd place last time)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Ranked #51
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, youtube.com/soggycraft
How many subscribers do you have? 105
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: --

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:rexxyy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well, I think that doing this will get me more involved in the community and meeting more and more great people. It will also be very fun to compete against some of the higher ranked players.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I think I have 74 wins, but I have a decent w/l ratio if that means anything to you.
Can you record?:Nupe
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):no
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?Central time zone.
Additional info:I get i'm not very known etc, but I'd like to take this chance and meet new people and just have fun. That's what I came here to do and I'm not stopping that anytime soon. IF you do accept me, thanks. :)

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Zoeticly
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well, I was accepted into the last hell games but unfortunately stuff came up and I couldn't play. I really want to play with amazing well known people who are not only good at pvping, but are really awesome people.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my Sosilly99 account I'm in the higher 400s but on this account I don't even know since its new:p
Can you record?: Yes I can at a solid 60 fps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do!
How many subscribers do you have? Just hit the 100 mark c:
Additional info: I really hope I can get a second chance. I was so looking forward to the last hell games and hopefully I can be a part of this one.

Acezmadnezz1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: AcezMadnezz
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have never tried these before and I'm a big fan of strategical style survival games!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #2100 give or take a few but I have been inactive for some time.
Can you record?: Indeed
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 50 :(
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I'm fairly mature and am quite skilled even though I'm of lower ranks xD

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zoeticly
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well, I was accepted into the last hell games but unfortunately stuff came up and I couldn't play. I really want to play with amazing well known people who are not only good at pvping, but are really awesome people.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my Sosilly99 account I'm in the higher 400s but on this account I don't even know since its new:p
Can you record?: Yes I can at a solid 60 fps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do!
How many subscribers do you have? Just hit the 100 mark c:
Additional info: I really hope I can get a second chance. I was so looking forward to the last hell games and hopefully I can be a part of this one.
Ahh that's hard to read! D:

Reaction score
IGN: bilzybob
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well these events are now a well known tradition in the community and I would like to take part.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I think around the 2000 mark?
Can you record?: Yes and at a good level.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I use it for reports normally. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6--ZR2pUFAmAGiMeh-sjA
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? UTC
Additional info: None.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci