• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonUsedToBeJayMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Memoirs
Microphone/Headset: Yea
Got Slack/TS: Both c:
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold Donor
Past bans (If Any): None
Past clans (If Any): Tigers, Evade, Paradox, Empathy, Crimson + more really bad ones
PvP strengths: FnS & Sword
PvP weaknesses: Ping (it's 200)
Ratio: Used to be 135/530 before leaderboard reset. Now 0/2.
How often have you played with any members: I play with a couple of the trial members once a while. And Lambourghini pretty much every day.
Why should we choose you for Apex: I have really good teamwork and I listen to leaders/owners. I also have no PvP skill. Also I have been in many clans before and know how they work.
Anything you would like to add: Nothing really. Thanks c:

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Snivy Appld to me awhile back, and you told me to apply on my forum acc
Minecraft IGN: Atu / Dirl
Microphone/Headset: ye fam, Logitech G430 Gaming Headset.
Got Slack/TS: Sure
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold on Dirl
Past bans (If Any): Got banned for hacking but immediately unbanned after dispute
Past clans (If Any): Protocol, Rivals, Valiance, Vanguard, Eternity, Sovereign
PvP strengths: Sword/Rod, sword fights
PvP weaknesses: Fire
Ratio: 1/2 (100 wins)
How often have you played with any members: Well most of the trials I'm pretty good friends with
Why should we choose you for Apex: I believe my experience, pvp skill, etc. is sufficient and above average. I regularly preform above average in clans, and have experience in events such as clan wars. I'm decently known in the community, and well established in the clan community I know how to play in battle situations, and preform very well with my sword skill. well with my sword skill. I did use to have many hacking accusations in the community but most of them have been sorted out, and most of the community believe i am legitemate now.
Anything you would like to add: I feel like I would fit in well with the clan and would want to join as I feel I would be a worthwhile addition to the clan. I am a loyal member, and have never left a clan before disbansion. I've also been in top tier clans such as protocol and rivals, and regularly preformed well, and had good relations with the clans. I hope to join this family and find new spark in this community again.

Thank you for reading​
Recommended

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iProGames
Microphone/Headset: Yeah.
Got Slack/TS: I got both..
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Platinum Donor.
Past bans (If Any): No.
Past clans (If Any): Forgotten[EU] & Destiny.
PvP strengths: Rod & Sword.
PvP weaknesses: I tend to run into people's FNS.
Ratio: 0/0, had 1/4 before the reset.
How often have you played with any members: Back when Forgotten was a clan, I used to play in scrims and clanbattles. They were lead by Soul. So I have some experience with him. :)
Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm dedicated to MCSG. I can both have fun and play for fun, but I can also be very serious. I'm Active, and even though im EU I get good connection to US servers. I play well in a team, and know different maps and tactics well.
Anything you would like to add: I got a pretty snazzy picture of Soul from Google Hangout! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci