• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenG8359

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft username - RevenG8359
·Age - 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 126 wins/ 4 days/19 hours/2 minutes - bounty 929
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play - I like SG4, TS2,, demon, freeze, breeze and solar. Maps I don't like are kummarah, Insanity Cause. SG5 SG1, Valleyside University and Avarcia
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? - Skype name is - habborocks103 you have me, and I do have Optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) My game rank is 2836 and I am a Diamond Donator/Donor
·Been banned?(for?) - Nope

- RevenG8359

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: bessyb567
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Wins: 131-135, Games total: about 550, Total time: about 2 days, and 20 hours, Always over 1500
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I don't like the most recent maps due to there size, but I love the good ones like SG4, breeze, etc.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: darknight1033, and no I don't.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.); Regular, I choose not to donate due how easy it is in the hub now.
·Been banned?(for?) once, I "Abused" a mod.

Reaction score
Application form:
·Minecraft username: Sideswipe001
·Age 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty Wins: 204 Out Of: 1700 and something
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like To Play: Don't mind Dont Like: Dont Mind
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? skype name: philip121234 Optifine? yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Nope

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Due to the influx of clan applications the owners of Apex have decided to hire a Manager. The manager will organize clan battles and also trial applicants. This means that the trialing process will be altered. If you are interested in joining Apex then DoubleEss will contact you via skype and run you through some trials. DoubleEss will have the power to decline you from joining if he does not think you are good enough. If he lets you through then you will go onto a further trial with the owners. If you have been waiting a long time for a trial then please contact doubleEss via his skype which is next to his name on this thread.
If anyone wants to clan battle then please message DoubleEss on skype.
Thankyou

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
Application form:
·Minecraft username: Sideswipe001
·Age 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty Wins: 204 Out Of: 1700 and something
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like To Play: Don't mind Dont Like: Dont Mind
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? skype name: philip121234 Optifine? yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Nope
I would recommend him he is really good and i have played with him before :)

kills585

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username:kills585
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 121/602/3d18h/bounty 1230
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: like: all breezes holiday resort moonlight lake tsg2, sg4 hate all the others
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? skype: ewattsenger and no optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) regular
·Been banned?(for?) never

thejoker_007

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username - thejoker_007
·Age - 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: - Wins 148 - 6days 9hours 37min 48sec bounty 279 something like that :)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play - I generally like to play all of the MCSG maps because I think that they are pretty good to play.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? - Skype name is - Jack.Hall007 you have me, and I don't have Optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) I am regular but deciding to get iron donor
·Been banned?(for?) - Nope

Cheers thejoker_007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci